Our unique approach puts participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training in which we create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express him or herself while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct our “Negative Self Talk” training in which we demonstrate to teens how to identify their negative self-talk, understand the impact it has had on their lives, show how it lead to poor decisions and learn how to shift to a more powerful conversation.
Creating a Safe Space by introducing and describing “Three (3) Agreements” that governs open & effective dialogue.
- Learn how to ask for a Safe Space from others so that they can continue to open up and explore what they are dealing with on all levels.
- Assist participants with becoming aware of the negative messages they are saying to themselves.
- Experience clarity regarding how they feel and how their feelings are impacting their behavior.
- Begin to remove their mask and discover who they really are.
- Use tools to shift to a more powerful conversation.
- Learn to make new choices that serve them and supports their goals.
- Assist participants to walk boldly in their greatness and stand taller in their brilliance.
- One (1) – Half day training seminar (3 – 4 hours) for a group of 25 to 75 teens.
- Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement, to encourage use of the tools learned and to assess sustainability.
- Private Online Safe Space Community Group.
- This training is valued at $8,500.
- Price is $3,500.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to hold the date.