Our unique approach puts participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training in which we create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express him or herself while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct our “OWN IT” Leadership training in which we demonstrate to teens how to OWN who they are by Owning their mistakes & bad decisions. “OWN IT” introduces Integrity and impact the lack of integrity has on their lives, show how it leads to bad decisions, they learn how to shift their behavior, restore their integrity, OWN who they are and how to have a more powerful conversation.
- Creating a Safe Space by introducing and describing “Three (3) Agreements” that governs open & effective dialogue.
- Learn how to ask for a Safe Space from others so that they can continue to open up and explore what they are dealing with on all levels.
- Learn to acknowledge mistakes, take responsibility, ask for forgiveness and commit to doing something different after making bad decisions.
- To identify mistakes & bad decisions and the impact they have on their lives.
- Assist participants in releasing the guilt & shame and how to restore their integrity.
- Learn how to “OWN” who they are and communicate their personal greatness.
- Use tools to shift to a more powerful conversation.
- Learn to make new choices that serve them and supports their goals. • Assist participants to walk boldly in their greatness and stand taller in their brilliance.
- One (1) – Half day training seminar (3 – 4 hours) for a group of 25 to 75 teens.
- Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement, to encourage use of the tools learned and to assess sustainability.
- Private Online Safe Space Community Group.
- This training is valued at $8,500.
- Price is $3,500.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to hold the date.