Our unique approach puts participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training in which we create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express him or herself while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct the combination of our “Negative Self Talk” & “OWN IT” training in which we demonstrate to teens how to identify their negative self-talk, how to OWN who they are by Owning their mistakes & bad decisions, how to shift their behavior, restore their integrity, and how to shift to a more powerful conversation.
- Creating a Safe Space by introducing and describing “Three (3) Agreements” that governs open & effective dialogue.
- Assist participants with becoming aware of the negative messages they are saying to themselves and acknowledge the impact.
- Experience clarity regarding how they feel and how their feelings are impacting their behavior.
- Begin to remove their mask and discover who they really are.
- Learn to acknowledge mistakes, take responsibility, ask for forgiveness and commit to doing something different after making bad decisions.
- Learn how mistakes, bad decisions, and their negative self-talk impact their lives.
- Assist participants in releasing the guilt & shame and how to restore their integrity.
- Learn how to OWN who they are, walk boldly in their greatness and stand taller in their brilliance.
- Use tools to shift to a more powerful conversation.
- Learn to make new choices that serve them and supports their goals.
- 4 – Two (2) hour training workshops for groups of 25 to 75 teens.
- Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement and encourage the use of the tools learned.
- Private Online Safe Space Community Group.
- This training is valued at $15,500.
- Price is $8,000.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $2,000 is required to hold the date.