Our unique approach puts participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training in which we create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express him or herself while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct our “Aware” training in which we demonstrate to parents how to stop and become aware of how they are showing up in their home, understand the impact it has on the lives of their family members, learn how to stop negative self-talk, learn to hear what your child is NOT saying out loud and learn how to restart communication after a breakdown.
Creating a Safe Space by introducing and describing “Three (3) Agreements” that governs open and effective dialogue.
- Learn how to create a Safe Space in their home so they can teach their family to open up and explore what they are dealing with on all levels.
- Assist participants with becoming aware of the negative messages they are saying to themselves, how it makes them feel and acknowledge the impact.
- Assist participants in releasing the guilt & shame that comes with parenting.
- Get clear on areas that are not working in their family.
- Learn the difference of reacting and responding.
- Learn to focus on areas of parenting and communication skills to create amazing relationships with their family.
- Use tools to shift, change and improve any situation.
- Assist participants with helping their family members to walk boldly in their greatness and stand taller in their brilliance.
- One (1) – 90 minutes – 2 hour training seminar for a group of 25 to 40 parents.
- Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement, to encourage use of the tools learned and to assess sustainability.
- Private Online Parenting Village.
- This training is valued at $4,500.
- Price is $1,700.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $500 is required to hold the date.