Our unique approach puts participants inside of experiential lessons that are designed to give them the tools and skills they need to create healthier, happier, and more successful lives. They will learn by doing, and by the training’s end, they not only know what the tools and skills are – they own them.
Conduct our “Safe Space” training in which we create a safe and trusted environment that allows participants to get present, to open up and express him or herself while engaging others in empowering communication.
Conduct our “Connecting” training in which we demonstrate to parents and teens how to stop and become aware of how they are showing up in their home, understand the impact it has on their lives and the lives of other family members, learn how to recognize and stop negative self-talk, learn to listen to each other and hear what is NOT being said out loud, and how to restart communication after a breakdown.
- Creating a Safe Space by introducing and describing “Three (3) Agreements” that governs open & effective dialogue.
- Learn how to create a Safe Space in their home so they can teach their family to open up and explore what they are dealing with on all levels.
- Assist participants with becoming aware of the negative messages they are saying to themselves, how it makes them feel and acknowledge the impact.
- Assist Parent participants in releasing the guilt & shame that comes with parenting.
- Get clear on areas that are not working in your family.
- Learn the difference of reacting and responding.
- Learn to focus on areas of parenting and communication skills to create amazing relationships with each other and other family members.
- Use tools to shift, change and improve any situation.
- Assist participants to walk boldly in their greatness and stand taller in their brilliance.
- One Half day training seminar (3 – 4 hours) for a group of 25 to 40 parents & teens.
- Post evaluations, monthly email and text campaigns to continue engagement and encourage the use of the tools learned.
- Private Online Parenting Village & Teen Safe Space Community Group.
- This training is valued at $8,500.
- Price is $5,000.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $1,000 is required to hold the date.