PLAY FULL OUT REQUIREMENTS
Application Submission Deadline is Saturday, March 19, 2016
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_style=”normal” font_color=”%23000000″ font_shadow=”none”]Parents & teens are to find Ten (10) people (family, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc.) to Donate Twenty Dollars ($20) each on the behalf of your teen. (LEVEL I)
Parents & teens are to find two (2) local businesses to sponsor your teen for $100 each in exchange for ten (10) volunteer hours, per business sponsor. (LEVEL II)
Parents & teens are to find one (1) teen (High School Students) and have them (a) enroll & complete Level III Scholarship to attend the YES Leadership Academy OR (b) Enroll at Full Price to attend the YES Leadership Academy. (LEVEL III)
Parents & teens are to share, tweet, post, tag, poke, etc., weekly updates on two (2) social media platforms of their choice. Share photos, selfies, comments and thoughts on what they are doing, their progress, and their experience with this option. (LEVEL I)[/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_style=”normal” font_color=”%23000000″ font_shadow=”none”]
- This level scholarship offers a total of Six Hundred Dollars ($600) to be deducted from the full registration fee.
- The Teens name & contact information MUST be submitted via emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE a Scholarship Request Form is completed.
- Parents & teens are to communicate details of Level III scholarship with Parent(s) of referring teen(s) prior to scholarship enrollment.
- Parents must be fully aware and commit to Scholarship Level III requirements.
- This is a total of twenty (20) volunteer hours, ten (10) hours per business sponsor.
- The volunteer hours are to be arranged & completed by the end of 2015-2016 school year.
- The volunteer hours arrangement is to be coordinated with businesses by parents.
- The Business name & contact person’s information must be submitted via emailed to email@example.com.
- The Donors & Business Sponsors are to specify the first & last names of your teen(s) when submitting their donation & contribution.
- All donations & contributions must be received on or before Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- If this level is selected you will received an email with all the requirements and deadlines.
- Click Here to download a copy of the General Donation Letter & a copy of the General Sponsor Letter to give to your potential donors and sponsors.
- Donations are recieved online at http://www.gofundme.com/worldchangingteens or
- Mail a check payable to: Living Abundantly Youth Vision, P.O. Box 2006, Newport News, VA 23609. Ensure the donor/sponsor add your teen’s name to the memo section of their check.